Check out what’s going down in the National League Central.
Pirates third baseman Jung-Ho Kang has been sentenced to eight months in prison and a two year suspension from baseball in his DUI case. If he complies with everything, the South Korea native should avoid jail time. This is Kang’s third offense.
Here’s everything else happening around the National League Central:
- Josh Harrison will be playing in the World Baseball Classic in a few days.
- The Cardinals should go all in on Luis Roberts.
- Anthony Desclafani is likely to miss this year’s Opening Day as well, but don’t panic just yet.
- MLB Pipeline has named the Brewers farm system #5 in the league, as if you weren’t already excited enough for baseball to start.
- If you’re heading to Arizona to see the Cubbies play ball, here’s you handy dandy guide for the Grapefruit League complex.
- Carlos Martinez is not only determined to be the best pitcher in the Cardinals arsenal, but in the National League Central.
- The Reds are on a hot streak this spring training, so that’s a pretty good sign.
- Brett Lawrie used to be the Brewers top prospect many a moon ago, so just how did the mighty fall?
- Cubs and Rangers tie in Friday’s spring training game and it felt pretty fitting.
- Pittsburgh has agreed to terms with 21-pre arbitration players.
- Which Cardinals are most likely to take home awards in 2017?
- Billy Hamilton showed Cincinnati what he was capable of at the end of last year. Will he keep that going in 2017?