Jump start your day off right with all the trade rumors and news floating around the MLB.
The MLB Daily Dish is a daily feature we’re running here at MLBDD and rounds up roster-impacting news, rumors, and analysis. Have feedback or have something that should be shared? Hit us at @mlbdailydish on Twitter or @MLBDailyDish on Instagram.
Good morning baseball fans!
Here is a roundup of everything going around in the National League West.
- What are the worst possible moves Cleveland could make?
- Team Israel is undefeated in the World Baseball Classic.
- The Tigers are seeking additional center field help.
- If you were in charge of this pace of play nonsense, what changes, if any, would you make?
- Loek Van Mil has one of those baseball stories that just gives you the fuzzies all over.
- Sadly, Tim Tebow did not do well his first spring training game. Womp, womp, womp.
- The Royals are giving Rusty Kuntz his own bobblehead and theme night.
- Will the real Eduardo Rodriguez please stand up.
- These Royals rookies could really make a big impact this season.
- Even Brad Ausmus admits that the Tigers pitching needs some improvement.
- Here are the best World Baseball Classic highlights so far.
MLB Injury Tracker
Offseason Trade Tracker
2016-17 Free Agent Tracker
They say laughter is the best medicine, and we don’t want you taking any risks during this year’s cold and flu season. Better head on over to our Instagram, @MLBDailyDish, for your daily dose. And don’t worry, we’ll be sure to bill your insurance.
Today in baseball: On March 10th, 1941, the Dodgers announce their players will begin to wear helmets when batting.